Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello, hello!!

I DID do that workout yesterday!!  And I am most definitely feeling it today!!  Whew!!  My thighs and rear hurt so bad, just sitting is a chore.

My dinner last night was off plan.  They served us nachos for dinner at our training.  So I ate dinner last night, and I started fresh this morning.  Feeling okay about that!  

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with 1 T mozzarella cheese and 1 T cottage cheese added in. (S)
 Snack: 1 Rye Wasa cracker with a L.C. cheese wedge spread on, and 2 slices of cheddar cheese (S)
Lunch: Joseph's Pitas pizza and a salad (S)
Snack: Frozen strawberries, thawed a little, with Truvia & Redi whip on top. (FP)
Dinner: Tacos or taco salad (S)
Dessert: Trim Healthy Cheesecake

A Yummy day for sure!!  :)

I will be doing an upper body and ab workout today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment