Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fantastic Friday

It was another good Friday yesterday!  =)  I lost another pound!  That means one more pound and I'll share with everyone my numbers and put up some pics!  39lbs and counting!

I need to confess that my last two weeks have been soooooo busy that I haven't had time to workout.  I have wanted to, but it just hasn't been possible.  Today I was finally able to workout again!!  Felt sooo good!  I'm so glad that things are now calmed down again so that I can get back to exercising regularly.  I feel so much better when I am exercising.

Breakfast
Kickin Kefir Smoothie (Vanilla dream)- S
Lunch
Leftover Lasagna (made with dreamfields)  and side salad-S
Dinner
Pizza and wings.  I will make boneless wings for myself though.  S
Dessert
Brownies with fresh sliced strawberries and stevia sweetened homemade whipped cream. S

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment