Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting back on the horse!

Goodness!  It's been 10 days since I've had a moment to sit and post!  The days have just flown by. 

I decided before the holidays that I would cheat the couple days around Christmas.  So I did starting on Christmas Eve.  It was actually really hard at first to eat that stuff, I felt sooo guilty eating it, even though I had given myself permission.  I didn't feel as guilty by Christmas day or the day after that.  I had planned to be back on track by the Thursday after, and started off well, but by the end of the day the leftovers got to me.  So yesterday I sent as much of it away as I could and then I started chucking things. 

Those four days of cheating and I gained back 4lbs.   :/  Crazy how quickly it goes on and how hard it is to get it off.  Oh well!!  I enjoyed eating and being with my family.  I'm back on the horse now and ready to take those 4lbs back off... as well as the rest of this weight.

I will be working out today.  I'm gonna try one of my new DVD's.  I'm thinking one of my Bob Harper kettlebell workouts.  (I got a new (heavier) kettlebell for Christmas)  It's 30 min.  But since I haven't had a moment to workout since my last post, I want to do a longer one. 

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with feta and cheddar cheese and turkey bacon.  S meal
Lunch
Leftover brisket with some veggies or a salad.  S meal
Dinner
Fooled ya pizza (I got a new food processor for Christmas and I can't wait to try it!!)  I'm going to make the kids a regular pizza with whole wheat crust. 
Snacks
Big boy smoothie after I workout.  And probably a cake in a mug for dessert tonight. 

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment