Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just do it!!

I need to be honest here.  I haven't exercised in like a week.  I know I've planned on it, but I just haven't gotten around to actually doing it.  I've  been rushing around so much lately trying to get all my stuff done before family comes in for Christmas on Friday.  I still have so much to do, too!  Regardless though, I'm going to try and carve out at least 10 min today and do SOMETHING!!  I'll check in tomorrow and let you know if I stayed true to my word or not!!  =)

Do any of you have a favorite workout video you do?  I have quite a collection already, but always like new suggestions.  Last week I bought some new ones from www.mytrainerbob.com.  He has just about all of his DVD's for $3.99 right now and I think I bought just about every one of them.  I also got a couple other kettle bell ones from Amazon that were under $5, too.  I think they're in and I just have to go pick them up at the PO.  I would also like to add some Jilllian Michaels ones to my collection, too.  And I have the Insanity program.  WHEW!!  That one really kicks the rear end.  It's a little scary.  But, I spent all summer doing it, even though I never lost a pound. 


Yesterday's meals:
Brunch: Muffin in a mug with raspberry cream cheese frosting
Snack: Cheese crisps with salsa
Dinner: Taco salad
Dessert: Strawberry ice cream from here with the chocolate sauce (this stuff is so amazingly yummy).  I love it just the way it is, however I am playing around with it a bit to try and lower the calorie and fat count.  I'll let you know what I come up with soon.

Today's meals:
Breakfast: Greek yogurt sweetened with Nuaturals Stevia and some strawberries and blueberries thrown in.  Fuel Pull
Lunch: Scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon.  S meal
Snack: Big Boy Smoothie. Fuel Pull
Dinner: Spaghetti with dream fields pasta & salad.  S meal

No comments:

Post a Comment