Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello!!  My first post of the New Year!!  Sorry it took me so long!  (Things just don't slow down for me sometimes)

I have a busy day ahead of me so I'll keep this short and sweet!  =)  I finally lost the rest of my 4 Christmas pounds.  So I'm at 28lbs lost!!  I really can't believe it!!  It's crazy!  I don't even feel like I had to try that hard.  It's amazing!  I AM 28LBS LIGHTER!!!!!!  =)  2 more pounds and I have reached 30!!  Thats the size of my toddler!  Eeekkk!!  Makes me so excited!!

I cheated/splurged the other night!  We went to CiCi's Pizza for dinner, and I ate real, carby, bread pizza!!  It was yummy!!  Surprisingly, I don't feel too guilty about it.  I got right back on track the next morning and have been since.  Thankfully the scale hasn't gone up, but it hasn't really gone down any since then, either.   Oh well!!  It will!!


Breakfast-2 oopsie rolls  toasted with a little butter and slim belly jelly on them.  S meal
Snack- leftover piece of cheesecake (so glad I can have that treat after a workout and know I'm not packing the pounds back on)
Lunch-Leftover chili with Josephs Crackers- S meal
Dinner-Alfredo chicken over dreamfields pasta

I did my Bob workout this morning.  I did the Kettlebell Sculpted Body one again.  I am really liking all of his DVD's.  I enjoy working out now!
Take care!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment